Dover, DE — The Delaware Standardbred Owners Association will conduct its eighth annual stallion service auction with the proceeds going to PACE, the DSOA’s political action committee, which is an important fund that makes political contributions to candidates and politicians who support our harness racing community and issues.
There are 14 stallions in the auction with 13 Delaware and one Maryland. Thank you to the stallion owners who have graciously donated these breedings and the bidders who will use them.
The auction will be held online at onGait.com, starting at 8 a.m. on Monday (Feb. 13) and closing on Wednesday (Feb. 15) at 10 p.m. All bids may be made directly to the onGait.com website. Winning bidders will be notified by email and must send a 10 percent deposit to the DSOA at 830 Walker Square, Suite 11-2, Dover, DE 19904 at that time.
PACE 2023 DELAWARE STALLION SERVICE AUCTION
Stallion-Stud Fee-Gait-Donated By-State
1. Anders Bluestone – $3,000 – T – K. Wood & B. Dittmar Jr. – DE
2. Badlands Hanover – $4,000 – P – Let It Ride Stables – DE
3. Collect The Brass – $1,000 – T – Carlo Poliseno – DE
4. Dragon King – $1,500 – P – P. Schott – DE
5. Glide Master – $3,000 – T – Mark Groce – DE
6. He’s Watching – $5,000 – P – He’s Watching Snyd – DE
7. Highalator – $3,500 – P – J. Bier, C. Dombeck, etc. – DE
8. Iron Mine Bucky – $2,000 – T – Iron Mine Branch Farms – DE
9. Papa Ray – $1,500 – P – Legacy Racing of DE – DE
10. Powerful Mist – $1,000 – P – Legacy Racing of DE – DE
11. Proper Respect – $1,000 – P – Lou Tomczak Jr. – DE
12. Sports Column – $2,500 – P – Winbak DE – DE
13. Wearingmysixshooter – $4,000 – P – Mike Hall – MD
14. Xactly Hanover – $1,500 – T – Andrew Markano – DE
To Place a Bid Online
A. Go to www.onGait.com, read the terms posted and please follow the directions.
B. Look for a stallion service you want to purchase and place your bid.
C. It will be noted what the next bid amount would need to be.
D. A 10 percent deposit on all winning bids is due within 15 days, payable to “P.A.C.E.”
E. Balance of the bid is due at the time of live foal.
F. For information, contact Sal DiMario, Executive Director of DSOA at 302.678.3058 or email@example.com.
Horsemen may bid on an unlimited number of stallions. All contracts are subject to PACE and farm approval and are not transferrable to another mare or individual. The winning bidder must make a deposit for 10 percent of the bid, with a $100 minimum. The balance (90 percent) is due upon the birth of a live foal. Make all checks payable to P.A.C.E. Mail payments to PACE, 830 Walker Square, Suite 11-2, Dover, DE 19904 or call 302.678.3058. If there is no live foal, the deposit will be donated to PACE. There is no return privilege. Failure to present your mare to the stallion without justifiable cause will result in forfeit of the entire deposit. No ownership change on a mare is permitted until service is paid unless a statement from a licensed veterinarian declaring the mare not in foal is provided to PACE.